Day 2:
I started out the day with Dr. Brady's Morning Brew with a twist, cinnamon instead of chili powder, and it really did help me wake up better. I will keep doing this every day. The hot water, lemon, and cinnamon really help me wake up.
We were out of almond milk, so I used Happy Tree Original Maple Water with the shake mix and a dollop of hot chocolate mix. I managed to get it down, but seriously, the greens mix makes the shake taste nasty on its own without flavor to help. The taste stayed in my mouth all day.
I had lunch out with my mom, so I just got a small lunch (salad and one baked chicken thigh). I had a snack later, but by the time of dinner, I still could taste that shake flavor and ended up having dinner instead.
Tomorrow, Morning Brew and two shakes. I have some ideas about how to make it more palatable and got what I needed at Costco. Tomorrow, cocoa and banana and then frozen berries with some yogurt (maybe).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.